Allied Universal is looking for a Security Manager with Global Physical Management for a Pharmacuetical Client located in Lexington, MA
- Create, roll-out, manage, and follow-up on special projects as assigned by Global Security
- Global Everbridge Mass Notification System (system and data management, facility site manager training, company training material, and group manager support)
- Future Projects in scope: Global Visitor Management System and Global Incident Management System
- Create and manage the Global Physical Security Department Hub page
- Creating and managing the Global Security Department and Local Security Departments SharePoint pages
- Integration of Global forms, policies, and procedures
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring the projects and their outputs are planned, managed, and delivered in accordance with agreed work-plans and objectives
- Ensures the project output delivers impact and conforms to set requirements
This position is responsible for working with our clients corporate leaders to evaluate the company's threat and risk conditions. This role will work closely with functional stakeholders and corporate leadership to enhance systems detection and deterrence capabilities with an eye to the reduction of corporate risk and exposure. They will effectively communicate the company's asset protection status, relevant performance data and recommendations including detailed budgeting and facility/project management implications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Works with functional team members to evaluate the effectiveness of physical security systems and programs around the enterprise. Performs physical security site surveys at various enterprise locations, determines project scope and develops tailored security solutions.
- Leads analysis of security vulnerabilities and system failures, and determines cost-effective countermeasures.
- Facilitates multidisciplinary working groups to determine security solutions and mitigate risks.
- Conducts field testing and evaluates new and specialized security equipment for the company's facilities and prepares scope development for competitive purchasing.
- Designs integrated physical security controls for a diverse portfolio of real estate assets including medial/clinical, office, call-center, production and retail operations.
- Develops training materials and provides on-the-job and classroom instruction to Loss Prevention and other employees.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business, financial terms and budgeting practices to support capital projects and operating cost reduction strategies.
- Possesses minimum 5 years of experience in project management, design and/or maintaining physical security systems. Lenel On-Guard familiarity a plus.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of CCTV systems, intrusion detection systems, and access control systems.
- Knowledge of IT network infrastructure including basic hardware and network functionality.
- Thorough understanding of the specialized physical security needs of clinical and health care facilities and their associated business offices.
- A demonstrated strong track record of leadership with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, pay close attention to detail, be well organized, and work successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Continually works to solve problems and improve processes. Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- CAD certification or experience required
- Education: Bachelor degree in Business, finance or project management with a MBA preferred
- Certification: PSP, and/or PMP (mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
- Current state driver's license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
- The employee must constantly walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and must be able to drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis at client sites.
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply on company website