Posting dates for internal transfers: October 22, 2019 through October 27, 2019
The pharmacy technician inventories, orders, stocks, prepares, and distributes medications and drug supplies throughout the facilities, under the direct supervision of registered pharmacists. Pharmacy technicians take and answer calls regarding medication availability, perform billing functions, complete documentation and maintain records, and perform other duties to support and assist the pharmacists.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Board Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) is required.
- A strong working knowledge of both drug generic and trade names
- Strong basic math skills.
- Ability to operate computers and hand-held scanners/devices, with good typing skills and keyboard entry accuracy.
- Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required. Such as MediTech (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Relias (education system), ability to retrieve e-mails, complete online enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned.
Apply on company website