Occupational Therapist - School-Based
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a “home” and be a part of a “family”?
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits, and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
Provide school-based therapy services for clients ages 3-21 years within the Norfolk Public School District proving direct support for kiddos with developmental disabilities.
Function as part of an interdisciplinary treatment/educational team serving clients in accordance with their approved IEP and behavioral plans.
Provide kiddos with strategies and skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
Must have a Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy from an AOTA approved program
Must be licensed or eligible to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Virginia
Must have reliable transportation
Must pass a background check
Must have current 2-step TB, basic first aid and CPR
Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package *
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
#BetterTogether Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on company website