Capital Manager The Capital Manager plays a key role in Comerica's annual Capital Plan and Stress Test, coordinating the compilation of the Capital sections of the Plan, and produces materials for executive management and Comerica's Board of Directors. This position is also responsible for maintaining Comerica's Capital Management Policy. This individual also reviews the results of the capital forecasting model and performs ad hoc analysis and other duties as required. The position additionally performs analysis to develop recommendations and management reporting for Comerica's executive-level Capital Management Committee.
Position Competencies Successful candidates will have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including executive management, manage several projects simultaneously, have the ability to work independently and to be creative in their approach to solving issues, have strong technical and analytical skills, and are detail-oriented, intellectually curious, action-oriented, customer focused, quick learners, have good organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and strive for self-development.
- Coordinate compilation of the Capital sections of Comerica's annual Capital Plan and Stress Test.
- Maintain Comerica's Capital Management Policy.
- Review results from the capital forecasting model, with ability to run this model when required.
- Produce materials for executive management and committees, including materials for Comerica's Board of Directors.
- Responsible for audit and controls for the Capital Management team.
- Ad hoc analysis and other duties as required.
Apply on company website