Senior Corporate Contract Specialist
The Senior Corporate Contract Specialist will be responsible for administering and assisting in the management of the full contract lifecycle for all manner of Comerica contracts. Reporting to the Contract Manage, the Senior Corporate Contract Specialist will be an integral part of ensuing quick and efficient delivery of contract documents to internal and external stakeholders.
Proven understanding of standard procurement practices. Possessing contracting certification(s) or paralegal certification is a plus.
- Draft letters, process redlines and assist with updates and changes to legal documents as required and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare agreements and process documents for signature.
- Balances numerous internal and external customers and the facilitation of their multiple contracts across business areas.
- Manages the contracting process between the business area and other stakeholder areas (e.g., Legal, Third Party Risk, Controller, Technology, etc.).
- Utilizes the Purchasing system to execute contract lifecycle management activities as well as developing reports, metrics, processes, and support for business areas.
- Coordinates business demand and requirements into contract process, including building strategic and long-term relationships with vendors.
- Delivers savings and/or cost avoidance through negotiation activities with suppliers.
- Suggest and help implement continuous improvements to contracts policies and procedures.
Apply on company website