Wire Transfer Investigator
The Wire Transfer Investigator role will be responsible for researching and resolving wires within department established service levels. Position Responsibilities:
- Enter, process and route USD and foreign currency incoming and outgoing wire transfers from internal/external customers via telephone and Treasury Management products.
- Obtain confirmation, verification, or approval of funds from authorized representatives before processing and releasing domestic and international wire transactions.
- Process International incoming wire transfers to the appropriate account for internal/external customers.
- Accurately respond to domestic and international wire transfer customer service requests from customers and business units.
- Process phone notifications to internal/external customers of incoming/outgoing wire transfers.
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Adhere to all department security procedures, compliance, service quality and production standards.
Apply on company website