Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Strategic Healthcare Executive (SHE) will serve as a central and client facing member for the sales Zone. The SHE shall be responsible to ensure the Zone sales teams are locally working National, Government, and Strategic Alliances as well as taking the lead role in managing all large Zone deals to ensure the proper team is assembled. In addition, the SHE will work to acquire new large health system, National accounts within the Zone, locally provide support to Government hospitals along with working with each Healthcare Account Director by synthesizing clinical, operational, financial and other data and research into compelling frameworks that articulate the buying value proposition. The SHE will quickly build rapport across prospect organizations and remain in continuous contact with decision makers and influencers, particularly in key competitive accounts where Elekta has struggled to gain a foothold. The SHE will be responsible to train the Zone team in the enterprise methodology and provide sales management support for the Zone VP.
- Designs sales strategies and deploy to Zone sales teams along with scalable methodologies for collecting fact-based intelligence on prospective high value customers at the National/health system level.
- Oversees the knowledge collection process in all areas related to radiation oncology.
- Inform and suggest ways high value customers can increase patient revenue, lower/stop revenuer leakage, and plan for lifecycle operating expenses more effectively using Elekta solutions over a 10-year product life cycle.
- Generates key insights through rigorous analysis (aggregation of data from research and interviews) that will enable Elekta to clearly differentiate Elekta solutions offerings from competitors and build support/rationale for implementing Elekta solutions
- Create logical pathways and decision-making algorithms for clients that leverage data and insights to solve key problems
- Work with clients to identify their key drivers of value in an Elekta solution and establish a framework for monitoring, measuring, and reporting value to decision makers
- Conducts in-depth evaluations of prospective clients' performance against a pre-set baseline of recognized indicators (e.g. Six dimensions of quality as recognized by the Institute of Medicine) and prepares customized reports to articulate how an EES solution can improve performance
- Establishes credibility as a subject matter expert at all levels of prospective client organizations by building and presenting insight-driven consulting reports to:
- Health System C-Suite / Board of Directors (generalists)
- Cancer service line administrators and oncologists (specialists)
- Works closely with Zone VP, VP National, Government & Strategic Alliences, Marketing, Finance, Service and OF to build models, presentations, strategy documents and other tools for solutions proposals to support the customer acquisition process
- Provides thought leadership (manages/trains/develops) for the Zone team to drive the completion of all consulting projects and solutions at multiple prospective client organizations
- Support the Zone VP to create and execute of Zone sales strategies. Analyzes sales activity data and develops the necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success. Manage the financial plan in the areas of orders, revenue and margin.
- Implement sales strategies to attract and retain clients to maximize the install base potential. Quarterback all needed aspects of Zone Subject Matter Experts, internal partners and decisions to drive results and growth strategy for the regional territory.
- Support Sr. Management in improving the Elekta OHI index, Employee NPS scores, and any sales related CAPA's as required.
- Perform any special projects or tasks as deemed business critical by Elekta Sr. Management
- Act as the deputy for the Zone VP as needed
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- BS/BA degree in a business or science related field at minimum unless candidate has at least 10 years of sales experience within Elekta.
- 10+ years of sales and business experience. Including 8+ years in prior direct sales account management experience in the areas of Oncology product solutions implementation, project management, direct sales role, and in Strategic Selling and partnership agreements for multi-systems, multi-modality strategic partnerships.
- At least 5 years sales experience selling Oncology software and hardware is a required in the Radiation Oncology industry.
- Has shown several years of experience on communication with and selling to the C level suites of Hospitals and Universities as well as with large buying groups.
- Demonstrated sales success in attaining quota objectives, managing account relationships and developing new account opportunities.
- Ability to train, coach, and support the Zone sales team
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communications skills is a must. Must possess active listening skills and be extremely motivational and sales goal orientated for success
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate using skills in successful management sales and project management process both internally and externally.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website