Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Vice President, Marketing for USA & Caribbean will have primary responsibility for developing Elekta's business (All Elekta products, point of sale services, and software) operations as well and communicating with and interfacing with to RNCA Management team and functional departments including service, marketing, HR, Legal, QA, RA, OF, and finance across the entire organization.
The Vice President, Marketing is responsible for ensuring that Elekta's overall business objectives are met as defined by Elekta's Executive VP, RNCA (Region North and Central America) and Company Business targets, in terms of orders, revenue, and profitability targets. This includes the cost-effective allocation of Sales to achieve balanced and optimal results through the development and management of the organization and Dealers/Distributor/Agents, as applicable within the territory. The position will actively contribute to the development of long-term objectives and plans for all territories encompassed by the Region, to ensure the fulfillment of long and short term strategy and financial objectives.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
If you are a highly motivated individual who would like to become a part of a company that thrives on innovation and is dedicated to fighting serious disease, we would like to hear from you!
Leadership & Strategy
- Active and accountable member of the RNCA Regional management team. Develops and manages the Sales organization to ensure it effectively sells all Elekta products and services
- Develops Regional initiatives to ensure annual profitability and growth in line with the company's strategic goals and 3-year plans
- Ensures that the Region contributes up to date market research, including political, economic and environmental aspects, as well as industry and competitive analysis factors, to understand trends which affect the markets and hence the Company's long-term future.
- Manages and develops the capabilities (competencies, knowledge, skills and experience) of Sales function to meet business needs.
- Manages profit and loss for Sales organization
- Support and ensure Revenue Targets are obtained through development and management of sales orders and shipments working with the Order Fulfillment team to ensure FY targets on shipments are attained
- Manages the performance of Sales setting clear objectives, monitoring performance and set development plans
- Contributes to improvements and programs that enhance customer satisfaction, employee NPS, and adherence to compliance and code of conduct within the sales organization
- Ensures continued establishment and development of strategic partnerships, entrance into competitive sites, and maintain installed base relations with key customer sites
- Responsible for providing monthly Orders and delivery forecasts which are reliable and maintain the alignment with the trajectory of the business plan as well as ensuring the Elekta CLM is maintained and updated by all within Sales.
- Benchmarks sales performance against key competitors and measure market share gains as well as success with key accounts
- Provides leadership and reinforce the necessity for analytics and CLM usage, to drive Sales force productivity as well as execution discipline
- Work directly with Business Execution to ensure projects and programs are monitored and remain on track
- Maintains an understanding of competition strengths and weaknesses as well as market trends
- Develops the Strategic and Annual Sales Plans with the Region's Leadership Team
- Develops sales models, measurement criteria, establish working protocols and policies to execute the sales plan in a consistent and sustainable manner
- Participates in identification of additional markets, products and opportunities to sustain high levels of growth
- Ensures that all policies, procedures, and plans used by RNCA are deployed, as applicable, to the Sales organization and all applicable Distributors/Dealers/Agents.
Orders and Revenue Growth
- Ensure the Orders target for all products, software and point of sales service is attained
- Prepares, defines and executes Sales plans and strategies that enable the Region to meet its goals and objectives, especially with regards to increased order and revenue volume, market share and profitability targets
- Approves and implement strategies, policies and procedures related to the overall operation of the Sales function
- Drives growth and expansion of Regional recurring revenues (point of sale service and upgrades in hardware, software, education, and training)
- Identifies and develops Oncology / Neurosurgery / Brachytherapy /Advanced Technologies/Software cross-selling opportunities to maximize volume for Orders and Revenue generation.
Sales Enablement and Operations
- Authorizes special pricing / discount strategies as well as promotion initiatives within the Territory as necessary to reach and exceed order, revenue and margin targets
- Interacts with Product Area Management and Global Marketing to ensure product strategies, priorities, marketing programs, marketing communications and product positioning directives are reflected in the Region's Sales plans and activities
- Ensures that all Sales activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state and federal laws, regional national regulatory agency requirements, Elekta quality standards and policies and the Code of Conduct
- Provide support to the quality system with regard to Sales, to meet the recognized standards in accordance with business needs and requirements
- Develops systems and metrics for tracking sales productivity, market penetration, funnel management, customer satisfaction and operational excellence to determine the company sales performance
- Responsible for maintaining pricing integrity per the Regional Sales Policy.
- Must have North America business and sales experience specifically in the USA and Caribbean, with sales experience Internationally
- Minimum 10 years of strong career of progression in Sales Leadership, business development & management of key areas in Sales, Marketing, Product Management & Point of Sales Service in a technical intensive capital equipment business, preferable in Radiation Oncology Segment and within the USA
- Solid knowledge of and experience in the Medical Device industry in Radiation Oncology with software and consultative management of Strategic, National, and Large accounts
- Experience from a multi-national company is required
- Fluency in English language
- Extremely Strong negotiating skills with all levels especially with C-level and Medical department heads
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required in English
- Strong in building and maintaining customer focus and customer relationships
- Strong in building and maintaining successful and effective working relationships with both direct reports and other colleagues within other Elekta Functions as well as with Distributors and Dealers as applicable
- Skilled speaker and representative in social contacts
- Results oriented, hands-on style with excellent analytical skills and proven business acumen
- Personality based on strong ethical standard, values and good judgement
- Persistent, enduring and prepared to make strong personal commitments
- Prepared to travel extensively domestic and internationally as required
- Ensures that Sales contributes up to date market data, including political, economic and environmental aspects, as well as industry and competitive analysis factors, to understand trends which affect the markets and hence the Company's long-term future. This includes monthly reporting of won and lost orders.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website