The Senior Program Administrator will be based in Suzhou Suqian. The role is to handle project for transfer and ramp up.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Response for assist PM to do project transfer.
- Manage RMA, ECO process, demand forecast management, commercial claim during project transfer and ramp up.
- Handle prices review, customer meetings such as QBR, general visit…
- Assist PM to grow business with existing customers by establishing and maintaining good relationship with customers;
- Order/Forecast Administration, ensure all Purchase Orders are processed timely and correctly;
- Make changes to Commit and Request Ship dates promptly;
- Meet Total Customers' satisfaction, assist PM to ensure on time delivery through production control, to alert PM when there are signs of failure of delivery, assist PM for all closure of customer feedback on complains;
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years working experience in project management in electronics manufacturing industry.
- Fluent in English (oral & written);
- Good communication skill
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Business minded, Finance and logistics concept;
- Flexibility and be able to work in high-pressure circumstance;
- Team work spirit;
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website