What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Entry level role that guides customers and dealers through the FOX experience. Provides professional assistance over the phone/email with orders, product inquiries, provides lead times, troubleshoots products and provides basic order management information.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and provide solutions for product, process, or services
- Communicate effectively with customers via phone, email, web chat, fax
- Use expert product knowledge to offer product advice and alternatives to customers in their preferred choice of product based on their needs and desired outcomes
- Establish positive relations with customers and maintain ongoing relations with current customers
- Manage and process customer and dealer orders and provide any information related to accounts including specials and promotions.
- Assists with managing new dealer applications/ accounts
- Potential to work at local events and races
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Clear communication skills, effective listening, shows empathy, ability to use positive language, displays self-control & patience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Attentiveness and attention to detail required. Basic to advanced MS Office expertise (emphasis on Excel).
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
HS Diploma or GED
Understanding of Bicycle industry is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Focused period working on computer and telephone
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. if working an event
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations, and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website