This position assists with a wide variety of projects and tasks to complete engineering and marketing initiatives and meet deadlines.
• Assist with layout/formatting instruction sheets with guidance from engineering and marketing.
• Assist with staging/photographing/processing new product photography.
• Assist with vehicle photography needs for promotional and instructional support efforts.
• Assist with video production needs focused on vehicle, installation and event coverage.
• Prepare graphics for print, digital and social media use aligning with brand guidelines.
• Proofing print materials including ads, catalogs, website product listings.
• Work collaboratively with the engineering and marketing teams on projects.
Assist with vehicle wraps and other vinyl graphic projects to include file prep, printing, and installation.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Large format vinyl printing experience
Eye for photograph and/or videography.
Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate.
Takes directive and willingness to learn new skills/techniques.
Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Apply on company website