What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, and communication of the EHS function. This position will develop the strategy and provide leadership through the management of FOX's EHS programs, policies, and procedures to improve safety and sustainability performance. This position is also responsible for coordinating and leading the EHS function to meet or exceed company business objectives, working closely with cross-functional teams at FOX Factory facilities.
· Oversee all EHS programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory agencies on a continuous basis and revise as appropriate
· Develop multi-year strategic programs for the organization that can be communicated enterprise-wide
· Develop and deliver EHS plans and procedures for maintaining high standards to ensure that all functions conform to local and federal laws
· Lead the tracking and assessment of EHS requirements and metrics; advise business leaders about company impacts
· Select, coach, and develop designated EHS champions, setting objectives that align with company strategy to inspire and motivate
· Design and direct processes by which team and individual performance are recognized, feedback is consistently delivered, and performance is systematically improved
· Develop and administer company safety incentive programs, including the evaluation of the effectiveness of such programs in positively changing employee behavior
· Champion safety training programs and assess for effectiveness
· Oversee the corporate-wide accident and incident investigations process
· Oversee the preparation and submittal of related agency regulatory reports
· Research, develop and implement new policies, practices, procedures, or guidelines
· Develop and oversee the site review and audit programs
· Represent the company both internally and externally, as the subject matter expert in all EHS-related matters
· Organize and provide leadership to safety teams throughout the organization
· Manage all aspects of insurance programs, brokers, and carriers and ensure proper coverage for assumed risk
· Implement, monitor, and maintain claims handling strategy, working with insurance carriers/brokers, affects employees, and vendors, and communicate results with stakeholders
Specific Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities Required:
· Implementation or maintaining experience with ISO14001 and 45001 standards
· Experience with permitting of major and minor sources and other environmental permits
· Solid understanding of safety and waste management-related regulations and industry standards for California
· Proficient in various risk assessment and root cause analysis methods
· Demonstrated effective interaction and influence with regulatory agencies and senior business leaders
· Strong ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines with detail orientated focus on results
· Ability to present to a variety of audiences
· Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences with diverse backgrounds
· Ability to travel 10% maximum
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is the primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in an effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
2-3+ years of progressive experience with environment and safety responsibilities
CSP, ASP, CIH, CHMM (or similar) preferred
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
May lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending, and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on a computer
15-25% travel required
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website