What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Analyzes and maintains inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods and manages and oversees the handling of inventory-related issues. Optimizes against peaks and sales order fill rate objectives. Resolves out-of-stock situations, discovers and analyzes discrepancies in inventory data, and recommends improvements for and helps implement changes to the inventory control systems.
- Cycle count program - including full count analysis, reconciliation and count variance reporting for:
- Raw materials inventory
- Line stock inventory
- WIP inventory on the production floor
- Finished goods
- Develops reports and procedures for inventory monitoring and control.
- Maintain cycle count records for review by management and provide reports related to cycle count activity.
- Develops data-driven business processes that will drive inventory accuracy.
- Monitor cycle count program to ensure consistency and accuracy and identify operational issues in inventory.
- Audit inventory movement processes and identify inconsistencies that affect inventory accuracy.
- Identify and advise root causes of inventory discrepancies and propose corrective actions.
- Analyze inventory requirements/trends to ensure efficient inventory levels.
- Manage and approve inventory adjustment requests.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish new SOP's.
- Perform periodic analysis and update material ABC identifiers.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert for ERP system.
· Participating in continuous improvement projects.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools
- Demonstrated expertise with ERP systems
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
HS degree or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
3+ years' experience in inventory management required.
Six-Signa Green/Black belt preferred
Experience developing and maintaining KPI dashboards.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website