What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Acts as liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for change to business processes and information systems. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Work with Inventory, Planning, Service, Shipping, Operations, Finance, and Manufacturing team members across multiple facilities, Oracle Support and Technical development teams on assigned tasks and projects.
- Reviews and analyzes business requirements, process configuration and create new spec and implementation documents
- Reviews existing setups and implements best practices in Oracle EBS 12.2
- Assists with deployment and implementation of projects and enhancements.
- Assists in the development of testing scenarios, conducting training sessions and managing production implementation support related to the new projects.
- Develops functional specification of system enhancements and bug fixes for implementation by the Technical Team.
- Provides system and business support to the users and documents resolutions in the Help Desk system
- Coordinates Oracle and managed service requests to drive them to a final resolution
- Reports project opportunities and risks to management.
- Works with the business to identify, prioritize and specify business requirements and business processes, and works together with the ERP technical team to translate these requirements into functional specifications
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Experience influencing business partners in making use of Oracle R12 out-of-the box capabilities and following industry standard business processes.
- Demonstrable business process knowledge/skills including process flows and best practice
- Previous involvement in new implementation rollout
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in supporting Oracle
3+ years of experience in using Oracle EBS in a manufacturing environment
Experience with ASCP, Qlikview, Hyperion, Demantra a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website