What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Inspects finished products, products being processed, incoming materials, parts and assemblies, etc. for conformance to company standards.
- Checks randomly selected samples and verifies accuracy of equipment or process.
- Reports conditions requiring immediate repair.
- Uses advanced inspection methods to develop and conduct quality programs.
- Works under general supervision.
- Keeps records and makes reports indicating results of inspections.
- Uses experience and judgment for planning and accomplishing goals.
- May inspect work areas to detect unsafe conditions.
- May obtain samples to conduct studies in laboratory analysis and determines measures to be taken to remedy deviations from standards.
- Conduct Product and Process audits and LPA (Layered process audits).
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated – able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
HS graduate or equivalent
3+ years of experience in quality and/or inventory
Previous experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Previous experience with Oracle, SAP or other database management systems
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website