DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Director Hospital Supply Chain Operations? At HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director Hospital Supply Chain Operations like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications As the Director of Supply Chain Operations, you are responsible for the daily operations of all supply chain functions conducted within the hospital facility, serving as the liaison between the Consolidated Service Center and the hospital. You will integrate the supply chain services with the hospital's primary functions, develop and implement policies and procedures that guide or support services, assess and improve supply chain performance, and ensure orientation and continuing education of your team. What you will do in this role:
- Lead and manage all facility Supply Chain operations activities.
- Manage the profit and loss of the facility Supply Chain operations.
- Execute the infrastructure project plan for the facility. This includes the implementation of the standardization programs for all supply chain functions, SMART cleanup, master file standardization, online requisitioning, and EDI.
- Manage disaster supplies and processes, ensuring facility/facilities are prepared for disasters.
- Facilitate the implementation of market based purchasing projects at the facility.
- Execute the implementation and operational plan for all of the point of use systems.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain, or healthcare related focus. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years' hospital management experience required or completion of the Associate Director of Supply Chain program required.
HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Director Hospital Supply Chain Operations opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website