DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Want to join a team of daring managers who care without reservations or limits? Our HCA Florida Northwest Hospital team is looking for a(an) Director Facilities Management. HCA Healthcare is an advanced healthcare network that has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare is committed to research and clinical protocols. Do you want to impact standards of care and save lives across the country? Apply today to our Director Facilities Management and be a part of the innovation of ideas.Job Summary and Qualifications
Plans, coordinates and directs the functions and activities of the Department of Engineering to ensure continuous efficient and economical operation of the hospital's equipment, machines, plant, and building, achieving set objects within budgetary limits and in accordance with all regulatory licensing, codes and standards. Oversees the Environment of Care to identify, assess and control environmental/safety hazards at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital and facilities for in-patients, visitors, and personnel through the implementation of a network-wide safety management program and through the research, development and update of safety policies and procedures, consultation with administration, department supervisors and staff, in-service education, investigation of accidents and incidents, and regulatory compliance under the direction of the network's Safety Committee. To ensure the network's compliance with Environment of Care as defined by JCAHO, CARF, OSHA, EPA, FDA, FDOH and other regulatory agencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent trade school, Bachelors preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP) or certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) preferred
- Must have valid Drivers license and be able to meet Hospital Drivers Safety Policy drivers requirement
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital is a 289-bed medical center. Incorporating the latest technology in healthcare drives our results. We have been granted the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission. This proves our commitment to high performance and level of service. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a primary stroke center. We uphold the highest standards in patient care. We also remain an accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology. We handle patients with care and urgency. We are proudly known as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence. Our accolades speak for themselves.
We continue growing to meet the needs of the community we serve. We have expanded capabilities in emergency and critical care. Our services go above and beyond. Additional growth includes women's and children's services. We hold the only Level III NICU in northern Broward County. The breadth of our service lines translates to better patient care. This means increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. Join a dynamic team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Explore your growth potential.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to its patients, colleagues and communities. Help guide our team as a(an) Director Facilities Management and help us improve more lives in more ways.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website