Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services. For more information, visit www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division.
The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.comWhat you will do in this role:
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations (see addendum).
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development. Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; required from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing highly preferred.
- Current TX RN licensure or RN Compact Licensure
- Minimum of one year IMCU/ICU experience
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Talent Acquisition Team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website