SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as an Expressive Therapist PRN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parham Doctors Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. As a PRN employee you can plan for your future by participating in our 401k program
The Expressive Therapist PRN contributes to the maintenance of a safe and therapeutic milieu through prompt reporting of observed behavior, milieu processes and other pertinent information.
- You will perform activity therapy assessments.
- Facilitate activity therapy groups and provides individual activity therapy counseling as indicated.
- You will coordinate treatment planning activities and discharge planning.
- Provide individual, family and group education commensurate with credentials and identified patient needs.
- You will manage safety and orderliness of activity therapy work/group areas and other patient and visitor areas and maintains appropriate quantity and variety of activity therapy supplies.
Henrico Doctors' Hospital (Parham Campus), a 200-bed acute care facility is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities
Parham Doctor's Hospital Awards and Recognitions:
- Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals in America for Orthopedic Surgery & Joint Replacement
- These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide
- The Joint Commission awarded the Orthopedic Program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion
- Equivalent of six months of successful activity therapy experience in a behavioral health or outpatient setting is required, which may be achieved thru school practicum hours.
- Bachelors degree is required in a related field with certification or MS or MA in therapeutic recreation, art therapy, music therapy or related field.
- MS in therapeutic recreation, art therapy, music therapy or related field with eligibility for licensure as LPC/LCSW and/or activity therapy certification and/or licensure preferred
- Supervisory activity therapy experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred
- BLS (American Heart) prior to hire
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute, Non Violent Intervention) within 30 days of hire
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website