Kelly Technology is helping its client, a global Cloud Technology company finding
REMOTE, anywhere in US
Industry: Marketing and Payment Transaction Platform. Pre-IPO
Can be a Direct Hire or Contract/Contract-to-Hire (you choose)
Competitive compensation packages (salary, benefits, bonus)
Visa Sponsorship (after 6 months)
M-F, 8-5, great life/work balance
Assess and remediate risk and design and support new security-related processes within the monitoring, build, and deployment systems.
- Design and implement the application and infrastructure security strategy for the organization
- Provide the technical foundation of the organization's platform, leveraging automation and best practices
- Design and deliver flexible build and deployment functions while implementing a balanced approach to security and agility
- Develop and implement security as code and compliance as code pipelines using automation tools
- Develop and implement solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities while actively conducting research to identify new attack vectors
- Maintain a high level of quality in our infrastructure systems through security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing, and security-focused code reviews
- Strong experience securing infrastructure deployed into public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 5+ years in a security engineering position with experience as a DevSecOps Engineer working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong knowledge of threat modeling and risk assessment techniques
- Experience in securely managing production Kubernetes infrastructure with knowledge of Kubernetes security best practices and the use and benefits of service mesh (Istio) and API gateway (Ambassador) technologies
- Extensive experience automating system tasks and infrastructure using a scripting language (Python, Bash), with configuration management tools (Ansible), and infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including how to best implement security principles and checkpoints into the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) pipeline (SAST, DAST, IAST) and into deployed applications (WAF, RASP)
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly Technology
email@example.com or 720-315-1387
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website