DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Work Returns Program Coordinator
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Work Returns Program Coordinator.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Program Coordinatorfor our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
- Provides group and family therapy, psycho-education, and discharge planning to patients receiving Work Returns program treatment
- Applies appropriate theory that is scientifically sound as a basis for decisions regarding clinical practice
- Collects and documents clinical data that is comprehensive, accurate and systematic
- Develops a treatment plan and update with specific goals delineating clinical intervention unique to the patient
- Facilitates process and educational groups for IOP patients and their family members
- Reviews assessments completed by Connections Department (if applicable) and assures completion of the psychosocial assessment for inclusion in the medical record
- Communicates with patient, family, treatment team, physician and payors
- Manages the utilization of services through concurrent reviews with payors and/or through internal reviews and coordinates discharge planning activities
- Networks with and educates peers, other mental health providers and the community to develop the Work Returns Program
- Requires Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field.
- Requires current LCSW, LPC, or Ph.D. licensure
- Must have current CPR and SAMA certification or attainment within the orientation period.
- Prefer two years experience in individual, group and/or family therapy.
- Prefer appropriate experience with population that program serves.
Since 1983, Green Oaks Hospital has held the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare and ranked in the top 5% nationally of all behavioral health hospitals for patient satisfaction. We have also been recognized as the most progressive, effective, and innovative psychiatric system, by delivering services and providing community outreach and education, with the focus on the most efficient, cost-effective, quality patient care as the driving force behind all of our endeavors. Green Oaks strives to promote dignity, holding compassion and respect for patients and their families, as the absolute standard.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website