SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Phlebotomist - PRN Shift: Per Diem - Evenings and weekends Location: Medical City Las Colinas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Phlebotomist.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Phlebotomist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Phlebotomist Job Description includes:
- Collects and processes proper blood specimens by venipuncture, heel stick, and finger stick, demonstrating a professional and knowledgeable technique.
- Ensures specimen collection and/or blood draws are performed in accordance to meet the individual safety needs of newborns to geriatric patients.
- Performs various secretarial duties, which include the input of patient demographics and charges into the computer system as well as accurately monitoring collection schedules.
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Performs other duties to assist the Medical Technologists, as assigned and approved by the Laboratory Director.
Phlebotomist Job Requirements:
- Phlebotomy certification preferred
- BLS required
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100 bed full service, acute-care facility offering a wide range of services to the community and families we serve. At Medical City Las Colinas, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website