Central Sterile Technician
Work Schedule: 2:30pm - 11P
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Central Sterile Technician Job Summary:
- Responsible for the preparation of sterile supplies, instruments, and equipment.
- Documents pertinent data in a concise manner.
- Prepares instruments and supplies through cleaning, packing, sterilizing and storing procedures.
- Understands principles of sterilization techniques and operates sterilization equipment.
- Assists in departmental cost containment effort.
- Performs equipment distribution and routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
Central Sterile Technician Job Requirements:
- Technical or Vocational Training preferred.
- Certification preferred.
- Minimum 1 year in sterilization and instrumentation preferred.
Apply on company website