Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Perform vulnerability management, penetration testing and remediation recommendations for AWS, GCP and/or Azure based technologies and applications.
- Work closely with engineering teams to proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities in cloud based applications.
- Assesses available security technologies to meet needs, and then define technical specifications and designs.
- Develops and modifies technology systems, addressing security, quality, operations and monitoring needs.
- Deploys and integrates system monitoring and detections for malicious activity for cloud environments with existing SIEM solution.
- Works with IT Teams to grow and implement organizational cloud security standards and provide security recommendations for service and design for cloud infrastructure.
- Participates in cloud architecture reviews and management, as well as provides guidance on security best practices and recommendations.
- Perform analysis of security events and logs.
- Performs security reviews of cloud based network and account configuration deployments to identify security gaps or vulnerabilities and recommend and prioritize remediation actions.
- Engages in incident response activities.
- Provides guidance on data analysis and reporting including use of complex analysis or machine learning. Integrates and builds upon existing automation, security operations, and monitoring systems.
- Stay abreast of security development practices including the research of current and evolving trends
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Provides support and troubleshooting of prior developed technology solutions.
- Ensures work is completed in such a way to comply with established compliance and other internal controls
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience in general information security technologies and practices and a minimum of 2 years of related experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure security approaches
- Professional experience with a architectural understanding of network security, PaaS, IaaS and SaaS; resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- 2 years' experience in hardening and securing cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Experience with work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, TLS) and technologies including firewalls, TLS, IDS/IPS system, cryptographic systems, identity management systems, RADIUS, etc.
- Experience with programming/scripting (Python/Perl/bash/etc.)
- Experience working in multiple security domains such as cloud security, platform hardening, vulnerability management, web application and browser security, penetration testing, applied cryptography, network protocols and secure network design.
- Proven experience with work on complex security issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent.
Apply on company website