Sr Manager, Digital Optimization Development
The Senior Manager, Digital Optimization Development will be responsible for designing, developing and optimizing digital user experience in support of our conversion rate optimization & personalization programs across multiple channels (i.e. web, apps, kiosk).
This role is a critical member of the technical team, collaborating with project stakeholders and leadership to deliver A/B tests, multivariate tests, multi-page tests, personalization, and unique user journeys to enhance and optimize user experiences.
- Within Adobe Target Premium, develop web optimization tests and experiences as defined by the Digital Optimization Product and Business Owners.
- Create traits and segment audiences within Adobe Target and configure customized experiences based on those audiences. Debug, troubleshoot, and fix configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with the Digital Analytics team to integrate analytics tracking code within each element and variant to ensure correct analytics tracking code exists within each control.
- Partner with Digital Analytics, Personalization, and IT teams, to identify UX/UI issues, analysis gaps, deployment risks, or production concerns related to the functionality of those products within a given test's control or its variants.
- Review with Quality Assurance Analysts and resolve any development bugs or cosmetic issues observed across desktop and mobile browsers and devices.
- Attend team grooming sessions to provide technical expertise, guidance, and input for each optimization project in the backlog.
- Drive technical effort working with internal and external partners, site management and Panera Creative to ensure timely execution of merchandising testing through requirements gathering, solution design, identification of data or technology gaps, management of journey development, user acceptance testing and measurement across all platforms.
- Ability to understand business problems; knows how to prioritize based on business value and can make decisions based on available data; enjoys working with data, new technology, and using both to solve complex business problems.
- Support Adobe Analytics & Media pixel tagging
- Intermediate- to expert-level experience developing web content for web optimization tests (A/B tests, multivariate tests, multi-page tests) of varying levels of complexity within a web optimization platform (Adobe Target Premium, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Mixpanel, Heap, Unbounce, etc.). Experience developing web content within the Adobe Target platform highly preferred.
- Experience with digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics/GA360); Adobe Analytics experience is preferred.
- Substantial experience with tag management tools (Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager); Adobe Launch experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with debugging tools (Charles, Web Console) and plugins (Omnibug, Target VEC Helper).
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance tools and software (Selenium, QMetry, ObservePoint).
- Strong analytical skills; can quickly and easily identify appropriate strategic approaches based upon the type of client request, priorities, and resource availability.
- Proactive problem-solver and can think "big picture"; solution-oriented mindset that can operate in a logical manner to break down processes, investigate issues, and develop and present solutions to peers and leadership.
- Ability to balance multiple, competing priorities effectively, maintain accurate documentation, and provide deliverables in an accurate and timely manner.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work and deliver within a professional, fast-paced, deadline-driven digital marketing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially when conveying technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Apply on company website