Works in a client-facing role, in a support center environment. Resolves technical “usage” issues related to Penske platforms for PL associates and end users. The incumbent is trained on the software platform and auxiliary responsibilities. They will apply this knowledge to troubleshoot platform issues and provide end user support primarily on Company platforms. The incumbent will be responsible for resolving end user problems, remotely through the use of software tools and telephone support. Documents issues and resolution for
use in future support situations. They are the primary contact and support resource for one or more applications programs and/or modules. They must provide updates in the company ticketing and time tracking systems to document ticket issue resolutions. Will be responsible for performing auxiliary functions such as granting security, executing turnover request, phone configuration / setup, etc…
- Interact with end users on a daily basis over the phone, email or chat
- Expected to resolve end user issues in a timely manner.
- Support existing platforms and processes, as well as perform auxiliary task such as phone configuration, granting platform security, processing turnover request, etc. in a 24/7 environment
- Understands and demonstrates the importance of end users to the organization's success.
- Will often be involved in resolving end user problems remotely through the use of software tools and telephonic support.
- Will provide phone configuration / setup tasks.
- Will execute scripts to update data within the platforms supported.
- Ensure all tasks and projects are executed to department quality standards.
- Involved in analyzing tickets for trends and repeated issues
- Begin to identify future opportunities for system enhancement and value generation.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's, Technical, or Bachelor's degree preferred (Computer Science, Information Systems, Logistics and / or Supply Chain Management),
- 0-3 years of functional experience.
- 1-3 years of Logistics background preferable
- Must be knowledgeable of computer technology.
- Must be able to learn Penske execution platforms, and should be able to troubleshoot issues and resolve them quickly.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills required
- Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Customer focus required
- Critical thinking and Problem solving skills required
- Must be able to work independently or on a team
- Must have strong time management skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Apply on company website