DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $35.20 - $52.80 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
PT Med-Surg Float Mixed 10hr Rotating Weekends
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Registered Nurse Float Pool with Rose Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Rose Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS Certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross. Specific certifications required by the nursing areas assigned to.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. BSN is desirable.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Standards of Nursing Practice at Rose Medical Center.
- Displays appropriate judgement and problem-solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
- Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
- Under supervision of Manager/ Director/ designee.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Rose Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse Float Pool to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
This position supports the mission of Rose Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical care to meet the needs of the whole person. The Acute Care (float pool) RN is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the medical/surgical, critical care, or women's services populations utilizing the nursing process. Oversees and directs the care of CNA's and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Perform Lab testing as assigned based on protocol of each test, documenting results and communicating critical as defined. Complete competency as required. Follow lab testing safety guidelines, maintenance and QC completion/documentation, and proficiency testing as assigned. Follow "good lab practice" in testing and initiate corrective action as issues occur with test system or result. Educational records (diploma or transcript) are mandatory for staff performing non-waived testing.
The Float pool Registered Nurse demonstrates knowledge and skills in the care of patients. Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patients. The Registered Nurse may be asked to float to areas other than his/her assigned service area, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency. The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at Rose Medical Center. Provides care to the age specific population on the assigned nursing units floated to: Neonatal (birth to 1 month), Pediatric (1month to 17 years), Adult (18 years to 65 years) and Geriatric (65 years and more).
What qualifications you will need:
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 70 years, Rose Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the Denver area while being known as “Denver's baby hospital.” As a 422 plus bed facility, we have become a respected leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. As a HCA Healthcare and HealthONE affiliate, our core value is to improve human life each day at our hospital through caring for both our patients and our people. At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Float Pool opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website