SAIC is rapidly growing a System Integration team to deliver a new, complex space and ground system in support of National Security. This exciting and innovative program, located in Chantilly VA, is leveraging best practices in system engineering, via Digital Engineering processes and technology, and in Agile software development, via DevSecOps development. This multi-year contract will require energetic engineers to define and integrate major space systems and associated ground elements from concept into an operational enterprise.
SAIC is seeking a Cheif of Staff to support the Program Manager, providing expert advice, assistance, and assessments for organizational and business improvement efforts.
Job Duties include:
- Lead program onboarding, offboarding to include coordinating provisioning of required logistics (accounts, office space)
- Capture and Track impacts to program Cost, Schedule, and Performance as it relates to any needed Engineering Change Proposal
- Support the Program Manager (PM) in EVMS analysis, data integration, and CDRL review
- Support the PM in tracking and reviewing Program CDRLs for format, content, accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate and facilitate planning for recurring Gov meetings (PMRs, Weekly tagups) and support when needed for IPTs
- Support the PM as needed on personnel, resource and CDRL management
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and ten (10) years or more experience.
- Current TS clearance with willingness & ability to upgrade
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Business related discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years within the customer organization; or 10 years of experience within the Intelligence Community (IC) or Department of Defense (DoD)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in high visibility customer offices
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks and managing longer-term tasks as well as short-term obligations
- Must communicate effectively with senior management, as well as employees at all levels
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong writing/reporting and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible in a constantly changing business landscape
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Apply on company website