pectra Contract Flooring is currently seeking a dynamic individual with strong selling skills to join our growing sales and project management team in Los Angeles, CA.
Spectra Sales Representatives are responsible for selling activities to promote flooring products and installation services offered in Denver and surrounding areas. Emphasis is placed on creating selling solutions for end users, property managers, general contractors, construction managers and designers. The goal is to work with clients to identify and specify products and installation services for specific projects. You will generate, develop, analyze and contact prospective flooring customers, leading to increased revenues for the Denver, CO location.
Once you apply, don't forget to visit our website for more information on our markets, services, and case studies.
What you'll be doing
- Actively prospect for and develop customers.
- Work with suppliers, architects, designers, building owners, facility management and general contractors to choose products that fit their budget.
- Cultivate relationships within all customer target markets that have use for our products and services.
- Give presentations to all clients to educate them on flooring, installation and maintenance, providing specifics on how Spectra can be a value-added choice on their projects.
- Representatives ensure that all of the appropriate system requirements and paperwork is accurate and are responsible for the profitability throughout the life of the project. This includes contracts, change orders, purchase orders, quotes with material and labor pricing on projects, etc.
- Representatives work effectively with internal staff, such as scheduling, purchasing, and project coordinating to solve problems and ensure that the jobs are installed properly.
- They oversee the projects are managed in the field in conjunction with all installation focused associates and subcontractors.
- Execute Action Plan
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Demonstrate Good Judgment
- Building Trusting Relationships
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous sales experience or building science/construction management or advanced commercial floor installation experience is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motorized vehicle.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, building science, construction management or business is preferred.
- Knowledge of the commercial floor covering industry and knowledge of commercial flooring products is preferred. Previous experience selling in a comparable industry to commercial flooring is preferred.
- Candidate already living within or familiar with the market territory preferred.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website