DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $23.64 - $35.46 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today as a Stationary Engineer!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
As a Stationary Engineer, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance of high pressure boilers, chillers and all mechanical equipment relevant to heating, cooling and emergency power supply, and building automation systems
- Conducts routine and periodic physical and functional checks of assigned areas to check the operation of heating, power and steam equipment and systems, such as steam boilers, pressure vessels, heating furnaces, water generators, fuel heating and pumping apparatus for proper operating conditions.
- Enforce and comply with established measures for infection control, OSHA regulations and Safety / Risk Management Plans, policies, and procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- HS Diploma or GED
- Stationary Engineer License preferred
- 2 years' experience working on high-pressure steam boilers, chillers, absorbers, and Building Automation Systems required
Sky Ridge Medical Center, the first hospital to open in Douglas County in 2003, is a Level II Trauma Center and an acute care hospital with 284 licensed beds. A member of the HealthONE network, Sky Ridge is a destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service offering compassionate care through patient-centered programs such as a comprehensive Cancer Center, adult and pediatric ER services, an award-winning Birth Place and a state of the art Spine and Total Joint Center.
HCA Healthcare's Continental Division, which includes HealthONE and Sky Ridge, was named the #1 large hospital system in the United States by IBM Watson Health as part of the 15 Top Health Systems recognition process. And, as the #7 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributed more than $1.6 million in 2019 and supports over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website