SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.84 - $49.66/Hour
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the range.
To learn more about the employee benefits that are available click here.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Rehabilitation Specialist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A Clinical Rehabilitation Specialist is responsible for development and implementation of educational and community relations activities which will support awareness and utilization of the rehabilitation program's services. They demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem-solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible team fashion.
As a Clinical Rehab Specialist, some of what you can expect to do is:
- Your role acts as a coordinator between internal and external referral sources, and acute inpatient rehab operations.
- You are responsible for establishing relationships with case managers, physicians, payers, and other referral sources.
- You will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical screenings and assessments in collaboration with both hospital Case Management and the Rehab Medical Director.
- You will work closely with hospital case management to ensure a responsive and smooth flowing referral and admission process for the inpatient acute rehab program.
- You demonstrate knowledge as Acute Rehabilitation content expert.
- Graduate of an accredited school in clinical specialty with a minimum 2 years recent clinical care experience.
- Licensed Professional in a clinical health care specialty (i.e. RN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist).
- Current state licensure in clinical practice area or eligible for state license transfer.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Pass facility credentialing for Functional Independence Measurement (FIM) within 90 days upon hire, then maintains current certification.
- If RN, CRRN preferred and / or achieve within 2 years of accepting position.
- Clinical experience in the care and management of the Inpatient Rehabilitation patient preferred.
*Weekend availability highly preferred
*Two weekend shifts per month and one holiday shift per year required
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital has been in the business of Rebuilding Lives and Renewing Hope for more than 65 years. A 100 bed-licensed rehabilitation hospital, Spalding specializes in treatment of conditions such as: Stroke, Brain injury, Amputations, Orthopedic injuries, Neurologic conditions and other disabling injuries or medical conditions.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website