Contributes to the company's mission and vision by supporting and coordinating clinical performance in assigned market. The Quality Manager works collaboratively with staff and practice managers to promote, design and implement improvements and innovations. In order to achieve defined outcomes, the Quality Manager engenders commitment, encourages cultural changes, disseminates information, and provides support for safety process changes. Ensures compliance with applicable accreditation, regulatory, and licensure standards.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Quality Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Directs efforts to ensure effective Quality Program and Performance Improvement implementation throughout the assigned market(s).
- Provides guidance to HCA Physician Services Group employees/management in complying with the requirements and intentions of the program.
- Provides leadership to drive work for clinical improvement and service enhancement. Supports practices in preparation of meaningful reports to the Division Leadership under the direction of the Division Director of Quality Management.
- Acts as a support for HCA Physician Services Group Quality Improvement and Patient Safety initiatives, as directed. Prepares and submits minutes from all meetings; as directed.
- In coordination with the Clinical Services Group (CSG), develops and implements programs, initiatives, and improvement strategies to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements. Ensures that required state/federal reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Monitors and communicates with Operations regarding quality improvement trends. Assists in preparations of metric reports and development of meaningful improvement plans. Submits monthly reports to the Division Director of Quality and participates in monthly operations reviews as directed.
- Facilitates effective communication with Division Director of Quality Management and Division
- Leadership regarding key clinical performance improvement activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting, and corrective action development for serious quality or risk issues within the division as requested by Division Director of Quality Management and Division Leadership. Accesses company resources as appropriate. Facilitates completion of Root Cause Analysis.
- Facilitates the implementation performance improvement methodologies at the direction of the Division Director of Quality Management and Division Leadership.
- Maintains awareness of regulations, keeping abreast of pending and or implemented changes.
- Develops communication tools to alert Divisions.
- Participates in development of Division Quality Strategic Planning.
- Assists with the development of corporate quality initiatives as assigned.
- Maintains current competency with all current Quality Program initiatives.
- Provides education to employees and Medical Staff and supports ongoing education related to Quality Program initiatives.
- Meets regularly with Practice Managers and encourages shared learning.
- Participates in the orientation of new employees to HCA Physician Services Group Quality Initiatives.
- Reviews complaints, concerns, or questions relative to quality issues, and provide consultative leadership and support to practices and Division personnel as appropriate and as directed by Division Vice President and Group Vice President.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in the areas of patient, employee and physician relations.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 2-years relevant experience required.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in state of residence.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Quality Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website