DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Senior Director of IT you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service])
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Imaging System Administrator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Imaging System Administrator serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IMAGING SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR:
▪ You will perform as the project lead for implementing medical imaging applications.
▪ Administer and supports PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition).
▪ Support outpatient medical imaging
▪ Work with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of medical imaging application incidents and requests.
▪ You will ensure medical imaging system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively.
▪ Provide input to division policies and procedures, and training for medical imaging applications and processes.
▪ You will collaborate in the Imaging Team's development of standard medical imaging education & documentation.
▪ Deliver hands-on training for medical imaging applications.
▪ Perform medical imaging application installation account set up.
▪ You will review and provide input to Information Security plans regarding medical imaging security requirements.
▪ Provide input regarding roles and access to meet HIPAA requirements on medical imaging applications.
▪ Work with Physician Support Coordinators as a subject matter expert on medical imaging applications for physicians and their offices, to ensure physicians can access images at hospitals, offices and homes. ▪ You will coordinate and manage vendor support for medical imaging solutions.
▪ Provide on-call assistance as needed.
▪ You will perform quality audits and tracks metrics related to medical imaging system use; coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES Required:
▪ Medical imaging operations and process understanding
▪ Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO
▪ Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
▪ Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
▪ Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work (must provide proof of insurance)
▪ Bachelor's degree preferred
▪ Two years experience in medical imaging applications
▪ Working knowledge of computer-based medical imaging applications
At HCA Healthcare, we are driven by a single mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We recognize the significant responsibility we have as a leading healthcare provider within each of the communities we serve, as well as the opportunity we have to improve the lives of the patients for whom we are entrusted to care. Through the compassion, knowledge and skill of our caregivers and our unique ability to leverage our scale and innovation, HCA Healthcare is a learning health system that uses our approximately 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of its World's Most Ethical Companies for ten consecutive years, and we are proud of the impact we are having in our communities through employment, investment and charitable giving. In addition, HCA Healthcare pays significant taxes that help pay for vital community infrastructure, and we also provide charity care, uninsured discounts and other uncompensated care at a cost of $3.7 billion annually. We are making the communities we serve healthier and stronger.
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Imaging System Administrator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website