APPLY ONLINE AT THIS LINK ONLY: https://bit.ly/3xiDneS
DISREGARD THE GRAY APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE AND BELOW, and apply only via the link above. Please do not submit an application via tetratech.taleo.net. Thank you.
Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting applications for a well-qualified Global Talent Operations (GTO) Intern to aid in international project recruitment efforts for a 3-6 month internship.
Who are we?
We are a contractor for projects funded by USAID, the EU, DFID, the World Bank, MCC, and others. Successful development practitioners need to have a good understanding of the development business cycle, including the proposal phase, start-up and mobilization, implementation and daily project administration, contract and grants management, project backstopping, conflict resolution, finance, analysis, and compliance. Tetra Tech has a strong reputation among consultants and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and building relationships that last beyond a particular proposal or project.
What will you learn here?
The GTO Intern will experience a diverse range of tasks and learn about various aspects of the development cycle, supporting new business development and donor-funded project implementation. The Intern will also gain knowledge of and experience in applied best practices of international staffing policies and procedures at all stages of the development business cycle.
This internship can help start a successful career in development and/or one of the many specialized disciplines that support program implementation, building skillsets, expanding networks, and provide real-world experience in this challenging but rewarding work.
This internship will be based Remotely, reporting to staff in Burlington, VT
* Coordinate materials for external and internal events, career fairs
* Leverage social media to expand our talent pools and develop strategies for attracting consultants to build available talent for initiatives worldwide, including developing social media campaigns.
* Use Excel and internal IT tools to track and organize consultants, documents, and other proposal data.
* Effectively support proposal and recruitment teams with sourcing, drafting personnel matrices, marketing materials, recruitment related templates, manuals, and training materials.
* Assist GTO processing staff with responsible processing of staffing documentation into our central database as needed.
* Research and develop informational documents such as recruitment marketing plans to identify areas of improvement and provide suggestions.
* Write job postings.
* Recently completed or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Development, or a related field to one of the firm's practice areas.
* Demonstrated understanding of, academic excellence in, and desire to pursue a career in international development, business administration, disciplines relevant to our sectors, or a related field.
* Previous understanding/ knowledge of various aspects of international development strongly desired.
* Excellent attention to detail, with strong analytical and time management skills.
* Strong proficiency in French or Spanish highly desirable.
* Experience in MS Office Suite required with proficiency/ knowledge of SharePoint a plus.
* Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills.
* Must be an enthusiastic team player and a self-starter and able to remain poised in a fast-paced environment.
*Ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of three professional references
Please ensure that only your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and any additional requested documentation, if noted above, as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/3xiDneS
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
- Organization: 188 ARD
Apply on company website