Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Manager Rehab Services Physical Therapy with The Woman's Hospital of Texas you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
The Woman's Hospital of Texas, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the The Woman's Hospital of Texas family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager Rehab Services Physical Therapy to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Manager Rehab Services Physical Therapy for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the daily activities for the Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy Departments.
- You will act as a member of the interdisciplinary team in helping patients and their families achieve the highest level of functioning.
- You will supervises and instructs Assistants and Rehab Techs in regards to Therapy Services.
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the Rehab team.
- Work with the director to grow the outpatient and inpatient therapy service line
- This is a working manager role currently. You will have a case load of physical therapy patients to see along with manager duties until the program is built up. This includes being on call one weekend a month and one holiday per year.
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an accredited school in Physical therapy is required. Master's degree is preferred.
· Licensed in the state of Texas as a Physical Therapist with a strong background in pelvic health and/or lymphedema.
· 1 year of clinical experience required. 3 years of experience in an acute-care setting preferred. Previous Manager experience is preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification is required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
At The Woman's Hospital of Texas, our care philosophy is Woman First. It's in our name, and it's in our founding mission. Our 420+ bed hospital was founded in 1976 by 29 physicians who recognized a need in Houston for a facility focused solely on women in all stages of life. We were the first women's hospital in Houston and first facility in Texas dedicated to the health of women and newborns. Today, we are the state's premier facility dedicated to the health of women and children offering expertise and an outstanding level of care in breast health, imaging, gynecology, minimally invasive surgery, infertility, obstetrics, high-risk pregnancy, and pediatrics. We deliver 800+ babies a month, more than any other hospital in Texas, and care for more multiple births than any other hospital in the region. Our Level IV NICU provides the highest level of care for premature babies and we have the area's only March of Dimes NICU Family Support program. As a member of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive healthcare provider in the region, we are a part of a network that delivers stronger, smarter and more accessible care to women than any other medical system across the Houston area.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Manager Rehab Services Physical Therapy opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website