SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a PRN MRI Technologist.
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
TULANE MEDICAL CENTER DOWNTOWN FACTS
· 1415 TULANE AVENUE NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112
· 235 LICENSED BEDS
· NUMBER OF PHYSICIANS: 1,300
· NUMBER OF FTE RNS/LPN: 615
· NUMBER OF FULL TIME EMPLOYEES: 1500
Performs magnetic resonance procedures and related techniques, producing images at the request of and for interpretation by a licensed independent practitioner. Supports and helps to achieve departmental goals. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Position Requirements: (Minimum qualifications for the position)
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT (R) registry eligible, LSRT (New graduates can operate on a temporary state license through expiration of that license), CPR required.
- Education Graduate of an accredited Radiologic School
- Experience: One year of experience in MRI or one year employment in radiology at TUHC preferred.
- Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Board Certified in Louisiana (LSRT). MRI certification is required within one year of hire date.
- Hours of work: PRN
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website