- Delivers nursing care according to the standard of care defined by UAMS, ANA and Standards for specialty patient population with support and mentoring by other team members.
- Collects and documents assessment data.
- Develops a Plan of Care (POC) per standard.
- Implements POC including medical order and interdisciplinary approach.
- Evaluates the progress of patient toward attainment of desired outcomes.
- Provides effective patient/family education/discharge planning; Administers medication per standard including drug information to patients/families.
- Acts as a resource/supports others;
- Delegates care based on ASBN Delegation Model, legal and regulatory requirements, specific job description and individual level of education and training.
- Contributes to a positive work environment that is conducive to quality patient care and clinical education while serving as a resource for student nurses and staff.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
PRN Nurses will report to an assigned Clinical Services Manager
PRN Applicant's Work history will be screened to match the position in which they have applied for.
PRN Maximum allowable hours in a floating year is 1000.
- Valid Registered Nurse license and graduate from an ASBN approved nursing program
- Associates Degree, Bachelors in Nursing, Master's in Nursing or Nursing Diploma
- Experience in ambulatory care
- Knowledge of experience in PCMH
This is a safety sensitive position and subject to pre-employment screening (criminal background, drug testing, and/or education verification). A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant except as provided by law. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (501) 686-6432 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Apply on company website