Maintain medical and conventional building equipment: boiler, steam system, diesel generators, air compressors and vacuum pumps, Chillers, heat exchangers, circulation pumps, plumbing, medical gas system, elevators, low voltage electrical systems, air handlers and exhaust systems, all associated HVAC equipment including the operation of the energy management system and calibration of direct digital controls. Responds to fire alarms and any building or utility related emergencies. First responder for all minor building and systems repair calls. Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have valid California Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
Environmental Protection Agency Certification (EPA) or commitment to get certified within six (6) months of hire.
Relevant systems operator experience.
- Healthcare environment experience.
- Refrigerant certification.
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.
- Must have a valid California driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Apply on company website