Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Marketing Analyst is primarily responsible for the collection and analysis of key product, competition and industry data and transaction to clinical proof point collection. This position provides key input to development and execution of market strategy, market segmentation, product strategy and other marketing programs including product launch, pricing, positioning, marketing communications and programs for funnel and lead generation. The marketing analyst will develop key metric tools for digital campaigns and sales funnel developments
- Collect and maintain key competitive data to assist in the definition of strategic positioning against the competition, within the Elekta solutions portfolio and alternative treatment modalities across all markets
- Compile competitive value proposition and messaging for the Elekta's software products relying on domain & market knowledge and competitor insights.
- Compile competitive business review and analysis; leverage learnings to modify and adapt messaging, communications & positioning
- Collate solid proof points on Elekta's Oncology Informatics solutions, supporting value proposition, product positioning, and messaging
- Work closely within Product Marketing, Portfolio, Regional Marketing, Sales Management, and Global Marketing Communications to support innovative vehicles to deliver key messages to defined customer segments & target markets.
- Participate & support cross-functional commercialization activities.
- Assist in content development for sales tools & campaigns for the Elekta software portfolio
- Work with Strategic & Regional Marketing counterparts to implement minor adaptations of sales materials to suit regional markets.
- Commercialization: Orchestrate the commercialization activities and manage the cross-functional implementation of the process, including overall project management and pre-launch, launch and post-launch activities
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Health Economics / Science is required; Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' marketing and experience within the healthcare space. Experience in Healthcare IT & Radiation Oncology is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, other languages are a plus.
- Competitive analysis capabilities including experience with Google Analytics, Qlik Sense, Tableau and in-depth understanding of SEM campaign and SEO practices
- Experience with pay per click (PPC) campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and successfully execute projects in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Experience in social media engagement
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – 20%
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website