Senior Helpers homecare agency is currently seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for our Napa office. We are a licensed agency connecting caring, professional caregivers with seniors who need assistance to successfully age in place.
As Scheduling Coordinator, you are vital to the company's growth and success acting as a liaison between our caregivers and clients. Through extensive phone contact, a variety of administrative duties, and data review and input, you will match employee skills with client needs. This individual will report directly to the Office Manager/Owner and must be highly organized, a successful problem solver, strong communicator and dependable team-player.
- Select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on clients care plan information for new and existing clients.
- Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or call-outs arise.
- Track and record in home care software all instances of assignment refusals, call-outs, late arrivals, early departures, etc. and share information with the CTD or OM on a regular basis as determined by the CTD
- Accept on-call duty averaging two weeks per month and as directed by the Office Manager /Owner
- Communicate with the CTD or OM to Hire for the Void on a regular basis
- May assist in keeping caregiver files up to date, including tracking expirations of any licensing, insurance, etc. in home care software. Collects new documents as directed, notifies CTD when new documents cannot be obtained
- Audits time cards on a regular basis to ensure hours match scheduled hours
- Minimum of one year in a staffing/recruiting position preferred
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Knowledge of general healthcare staffing requirements a plus
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
Apply on company website