CareerArc to host second annual conference focusing on innovations in talent acquisition and the future of HR
We are excited to announce the EMBARCTM 2020 HR Innovators Summit! Come on board for this second annual HR conference to be held Oct. 4-6, 2020, at the Pasea Hotel & Spa oceanside resort in Huntington Beach, Calif., just south of Los Angeles.
Presented by CareerArc, EMBARC provides a forum for HR leaders to share and discuss trends, best practices, and disruption in employer branding, talent acquisition, candidate and employee experience, career transition, outplacement, and the future of work with top HR tech industry luminaries and practitioners.
Hear what EMBARC 2019 attendees thought about the summit
“…the conversations have been amazing and really interesting. I feel like I’ve not only learned from the presentations, but from all of the people, sharing their points of view afterwards.” — Brian Sowards, Ph.Creative
“The actionable items that were given in each session are extraordinary—very different than other conferences that tend to give you a lot of theory but don’t really give you practical action and practitioner pieces.” — Deena Brown, John Maxwell Team
“We do a lot of conferences, probably over 30 or 40 a year….The quality of the content and the speakers is a real differentiator.” — Dan Jahns, Humantelligence
Prepare for two energizing days of high-impact, no-fluff content
The event will begin with a kickoff party at Pasea’s rooftop lounge, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Then, attendees will participate in two energizing days of highly-interactive panels and workshops, featuring HR luminaries and practitioners with groundbreaking perspectives and insights. There will be ample opportunities for networking and stimulating discussions, including a sunset dinner cruise on the Newport Beach harbor.
“Bigger and even more diverse than last year, EMBARC 2020 will bring a truly wide range of thought leaders together to discuss what’s new and leading-edge today in HR—what we must know to stay competitive and innovative,” said Robin Richards, CEO and chairman of CareerArc. “This is one event where people will leave empowered to think big and outside the box when it comes to HR leadership.”
- Shally Steckerl, President, The Sourcing Institute
- Bryan Adams, CEO & Founder, Ph.Creative
- Michele Ruiz, Founder and CEO, BiasSync
- Kerry Noone, Director of Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing, CVS Health
- Charlotte Marshall, Global Employer Brand Leader, Danaher
- Hannah Fleishman, Senior Manager of Employer Brand, HubSpot
- Elliott Garlock, Head of Global Employer Branding, Wayfair
- John G. Graham Jr, Sr. Manager Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, Amgen
- Mike “Batman” Cohen, Founder, Wayne Technologies
- Tangie Pettis, Manager of Strategic Talent Sourcing, Aspen Dental Management
- Jon Thurmond, Mid-Atlantic Regional Human Resources Manager, Team Fishel
- Crystyl Swanson, Principal, Mercer