CareerArc to Host HR Innovators Summit Focusing on Trends and Disruption in Talent Acquisition and HR Management
From October 16 to 18, CareerArc will host the EMBARC HR Innovators Summit, an HR conference in Hollywood, Calif. at the W Hollywood hotel. The summit will provide a forum for HR innovators to share and discuss trends, best practices, and disruption in talent acquisition and career transition. Attendees will hear from and interact with HR tech industry luminaries and practitioners who are shaping the future of HR as they share fresh perspectives, lessons learned, and insights into some of the trickiest challenges in today’s changing recruitment landscape.
“At CareerArc, we believe it’s critical for companies to look at human resources management from the perspective of the entire employee journey from job search, to hire and beyond. This summit will provide attendees with high-impact strategies for attracting talent, building and maintaining a winning employer brand, offboarding employees and building HR programs of the future.” – Robin Richards, CEO and chairman, CareerArc.
Speakers at the HR conference will share their fresh perspectives, lessons learned, and insights in no-fluff, high-participation sessions and workshops. Sessions include communicating HR outcomes to the C-suite, determining the ROI of recruitment marketing, the impact of artificial intelligence and automation on talent acquisition, social recruiting best practices, recession-proofing your HR strategy, compassionate offboarding, and more.
With more speakers being added, the current speaker lineup includes:
- Robin Richards, CareerArc, CEO and chairman
- Shally Steckerl, The Sourcing Institute, president
- Bryan Adams, Ph.Creative, CEO and founder
- Todd Davis, Indeed, senior sourcer and talent attraction – leadership
- Kerry Noone, CVS Health, director of employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Adrienne Sullivan, Thermo Fisher, director of talent acquisition – global employer brand leader
- Mike “Batman” Cohen, Wayne Technologies, founder, recruitment trainer and speaker
- Jon Thurmond, Team Fishel, mid-Atlantic regional human resources manager
- Tangie Pettis, Aspen Dental Management, manager of strategic talent sourcing
- John Whitaker, DentalOne Partners, vice president of talent acquisition
Read the full press release.